About the supergirl

My photo
Henderson/Las Vegas, NV, from Oahu, HI, United States
Happy Wife to a hubby with many hobbies. Full time working Mom of two sons and a daughter. Loves to volunteer in the community, loves to travel to many places with the family, loves to cook, bake, enjoys stock car racing, collecting antiques, crafting, music and taking pictures. Neat Freak. Loves her friends and family. Born and Raised in Hawaii.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

That four letter L word.

2010 has been wonderful thus far, for many of my loved ones. From engagements, to weddings, to having babies, some of the special people in my life have had lots to celebrate.

On Easter, in front of friends and family, my best friend Katie and my husband's close friend Mike, got engaged. They are having a Winter 2011 wedding.

Cousin Christine is having a baby girl, Tatum. I went to her beautiful baby shower where she was indeed showered with gifts, well wishes and love. The next day, her and her Mike tied the knot in a small, intimate wedding.

I get a text a few days ago from Christine's sister, my other cousin, Bri. Her & Dave have decided to get married on May 8th in yet another intimate wedding on the Strip.

I am attending a wedding this weekend as my sister's date. I've met the Groom a few times (Gonzo is a radio voice on Vegas 107.9/Area 108). The bride seems lovely and I can't wait to see them tie the knot.

Coincidentally, the wedding I am going to this weekend is at the Chapel where B & I have decided to renew our vows in September of next year, for our 5 year anniversary.

With helping a great deal with my best friend's wedding planning, to helping cousin Bri choose a wedding venue, to attending weddings and also starting to plan our vow renewals, I'm on cloud 9. All the love in the air as well as it being Springtime has put me in a constant good mood. Life is beautiful. Love is beautiful.

No comments: