Now that he primarily plays only baseball by his choice, his skill level has grew by leaps and bounds. We enjoy watching him play and socialize with his team.
He's come a long way from then.










My 8 yr old is my artistic child. Into painting, drawing, crafts, and dancing. She's played soccer, was part of a cheer squad, and has taken gymnastics, but dancing is her passion. Here are some of her at her hip hop dance class.









Our 3, almost 4 yr old had his first experience being on a team this past Fall. He played Tball and was on the Tigers. It was a great way to teach him the basics of the game, since he always says he wants to play baseball like his Daddy and his big brother.











2 comments:
Oh My God. Your kids are sooooo adorable. I think I love them.
Your oldest looks very athletic in the pictures you posted. He has all the right "moves" and stances for baseball. Isn't it crazy how quickly they grow up?
Where do you find the time for all these activities. That is what scares me. We want three kids as well and I just KNOW we will go nuts with the activities.
Aww, thanks! =)
My 10 year old plays so well-I can't believe how much skill he's picked up in the past few years.
They grow so quickly- I can't believe he will be 11 this May. OMG! He will be in middle school next school year. I'm having mini anxiety attacks just thinking of it!
We are SO busy, with all 3 of them in activities. It's let up now that my 3 yr old's ball season is over, but my 10 yr old's team plays year round. We are ALWAYS at baseball. My daughter's class is only once a week. When the boys have games at the same times/days, we switch off who gets to go to what game. I'll take my oldest one day, then we'll switch off and my husband will take my oldest.
Post a Comment