About the supergirl

My photo
Henderson/Las Vegas, NV, from Oahu, HI, United States
Happy Wife to a hubby with many hobbies. Full time working Mom of two sons and a daughter. Loves to volunteer in the community, loves to travel to many places with the family, loves to cook, bake, enjoys stock car racing, collecting antiques, crafting, music and taking pictures. Neat Freak. Loves her friends and family. Born and Raised in Hawaii.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holidays 2010

Hoping that each and every one of you had a beautiful Holiday.


We had a wonderful Holiday full of love, laughter, joy, family and friends.

Kids were spoiled beyond spoiled and I actually felt sick at the amount of stuff they got. I know they're grateful but wow, it was a lot.

Billy & I had an amazing Holiday also. The generosity of our parents, family and friends was astounding. We got so much more than we ever dreamed of. Not that we expected anything. Christmas is about the kids.

I enjoy spending time with family and friends. There are so many people who share in our lives. I'm grateful for what we've been blessed with. We may not have everything in the world, but it sure feels like it.


It's been a little hectic here, there is just so much STUFF that I have to put away/assemble/play with the kids/organize, that I've been working on it a lot. But Billy has been coming home at Noon every day so we abandon the cleaning/organizing to go outside and play at the park, or take the dogs for a walk, or just hang out in the yard and enjoy the beautiful weather.

We are headed on another mini vacation to Lake Havasu City, AZ on New Years Day. If you remember, we head down there quite a bit, and always go there the first week of January, for racing and demolition derbies.

No comments: