About the supergirl

My photo
Henderson/Las Vegas, NV, from Oahu, HI, United States
Happy Wife to a hubby with many hobbies. Full time working Mom of two sons and a daughter. Loves to volunteer in the community, loves to travel to many places with the family, loves to cook, bake, enjoys stock car racing, collecting antiques, crafting, music and taking pictures. Neat Freak. Loves her friends and family. Born and Raised in Hawaii.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Turkey Time

More photos from November. I'm trying to catch up! LOL



7th Annual Friends Thanksgiving dinner. We were friends before any of us were married, and when the only 2 kids around were Kai & Jewel. Now, we have Jake, Sarah and Casey have Kenzie and are expecting a baby boy in March, Daniel and his husband JR have Ashton & Lily, and we have just kept adding and inviting people as the years have passed. Some of us have gotten married and/or engaged, some of us are still single but we all come together one night in November to have a Thanksgiving dinner of our own before doing the family thing on actual Thanksgiving.

I didn't post all of them, but here are a few:



We turn our pool table into a great big gathering table on every get together.



Our bar height table always ends up the dessert table





Our poor attempts at timed group photos =)


Thanksgiving at our house. I was too busy hosting and getting into massive amounts of food to really take any photos. Luckily, my 15 year old cousin always finds my camera to get a few photos:



This pretty much describes how we all felt that day



Some of the desserts, including the giant homemade carrot cake that my 3 year old insisted on frosting and decorating on his own



My awesome Father in Law, carving one of 3 turkeys. I adore the fact that he wears suspenders daily.



Us 5, featuring greasy sweaty kids and a happy hubby who just woke up



Centerpieces



Everyone decided to get fancy in our garage LMAO. But, it's warm, there's a tv, radio, tables, chairs, and a fridge full of beer out there..



My brother Rob, my sister Joey and her BF Lex, my brother B and his GF Kym, and my best guy friend, Dutch



My siblings and I. Don't know what I'd do without em.



My Daddy ,my siblings and I



No comments: