Henderson/Las Vegas, NV, from Oahu, HI, United States
Happy Wife to a hubby with many hobbies. Full time working Mom of two sons and a daughter. Loves to volunteer in the community, loves to travel to many places with the family, loves to cook, bake, enjoys stock car racing, collecting antiques, crafting, music and taking pictures. Neat Freak. Loves her friends and family. Born and Raised in Hawaii.
One of my best friends got married on February 5th, 2011. I was appointed the Matron of Honor. Luckily, Katie did not turn into a Bridezilla and the whole affair went smoothly and beautifully. I thought it was sweet that she included my 3 kiddos in her ceremony, as they have become a big part of her life. My two sons were a Jr Groomsman and Ring Bearer, and my daughter was a Jr Bridesmaid.
Here are some random photos from my camera of her big day.
Hubby and I with the new Mr and Mrs
Bridal Party
hehe
Kiddos after dancing the night away
Into the limo at the end of the night. Congratulations!
No comments:
Post a Comment