About the supergirl

My photo
Henderson/Las Vegas, NV, from Oahu, HI, United States
Happy Wife to a hubby with many hobbies. Full time working Mom of two sons and a daughter. Loves to volunteer in the community, loves to travel to many places with the family, loves to cook, bake, enjoys stock car racing, collecting antiques, crafting, music and taking pictures. Neat Freak. Loves her friends and family. Born and Raised in Hawaii.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Well, Hello!

Was it really January when I last updated? time seems to fly by when I have 3 busy kiddos! I am going to start my catch up where I left off-the end of January.

My youngest kiddo Jake turned FOUR YEARS OLD on January 22nd. I'm still in disbelief that my diaper filled days are long gone. Of course, Jake is my racecar fanatic, so it was only fitting that he had a race car themed party, at the Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix:



We had planned on it being a small party with family, but we have a very large family =)















It was a great day!

No comments: